Like other Japanese brands, Nissan is known for crafting vehicles that place an emphasis on quality and reliability. The company boasts a wide range of cars, minivans, trucks, and SUVs, including the popular Altima sedan, the Z series sports car, Frontier pickup, Murano SUV, and the all-electric Leaf. Bring your Nissan to Unique Auto for repairs done thoughtfully, efficiently, and accurately.
At Unique Auto, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Nissan can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Omaha to repair your Nissan:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Nissan dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Nissan dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Nissan repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Omaha charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Omaha, Unique Auto is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Nissan repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Omaha, Trust Unique Auto After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your Nissan to Unique Auto in Omaha for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your Nissan and on the road as soon as possible.